Cheap flights, cheap BnBs, crazy fun with Further Out!
We're going to Asheville, North Carolina to visit Overland Expo 2017 but while we're there, we're gonna do what we do and visit local breweries. Word. Here's the proposed itinerary for the weekend:
- Wed 9/27 - Flight, settle in, confirm reservations, sightsee, brewery #1
- Thursday 9/28 - Ziplining, whiskey (because we'll be in whiskey country, Tennessee!! Yeah!!)
- Friday 9/29 - Whitewater rafting, brewery #2
- Saturday 9/30- Overland Expo East, brewery #3
- Sunday 10/1 - Early hike, brunch and flight back home
It's a 2-hour flight and tickets are around $250 roundtrip. Car rentals around $30/day and eats and drinks about $50/day (5 days). BnBs or similar, about $100/night or less (4 nights). Activities $50/per person (3 activities). Budget estimate: $1,000
If you down, sign up below. Limit 4. Deposit $200 via Venmo now to reserve your spot. Paypal the rest ($800) by Monday, Sept 18 to finalize all details. You will get a free #outerthere #tee with your deposit. This is a Further Out trip.
TIMES POSTED ON HERE OR ANYWHERE ELSE (LIKE FACEBOOK, MEETUP, COUCHSURFING, ETC) ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AS THE TRIP DAY GETS CLOSER. ONLY THE EMAIL I SEND 24 TO 48 HOURS PRIOR TO THE TRIP DATE AND ONLY AFTER YOU'VE SIGNED UP VIA THE FORM ON THE TRIP INVITE WILL CONTAIN THE MOST ACCURATE TIMES FOR OUR TRIP.